Sunday, December 16, 2007

What Nail Polish Can I Use With Konad



coldest week so far this fall (I say, to within a few days there over the winter) has left a cold after another in Madrid, each more intense. On the night of Saturday to Sunday, thermometers fell to -3.6 ยบ C the in the capital.


The picture above was taken in the rear of the Delicias station. There, a small canal leading to accumulating ice after ice has formed a solid layer of ice that does not disappear during the day.

I love frost. Maybe because they remind me of my land. Or maybe because I enjoy watching a garden white ice or vapor form to breathe through the mouth. Things that can only be enjoyed in this city for a few weeks a year.

I'm not the only one who is excited about the cold in Madrid. Someone even made experiments. Attentive to the video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment