Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How To Get Rid Of A Yellow Snotty Nose

false

One of the first times I walked by the Gran Via I noticed one of his lights, which I thought I saw Leon Trotsky, the famous Soviet leader ousted and violated then (ax by).

By a strange association of ideas, I even internalize that the sign was there to pay tribute to fallen leader (perhaps because he killed a English ).

I did not think about it until many years later. It took time to note that, although the image I had in my head of the revolutionary closely resembled the lit, and acronyms with him were like any other that uses the USSR (for the K, I guess), the image was none other than Colonel Sanders , founder of the large fast food chain Kentucky Fried Chicken.

capitalism and Marxism never been so close. In my head, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment